Charging at home and at work are the most affordable and convenient ways to charge your car because it is recharging while not in use and is recharged when you are ready to go.
Having a smart, home charger can also unlock other benefits like load balancing, recharging when electricity prices are the lowest, and integration of local renewale energy sources, ie rooftop solar.
When choosing a charging station for your home, you should consider the right balance of desired functions, ease of use, and price.
Home Charger Chrger
Wall box or free-standing charging station with an output of up to 22 kW.
For everyday use
- The robust design with acrylic glass display and cast aluminum body guarantees durability and long life.
- Color touch screen with menus in several languages, including Slovak.
- The magnetic cable holder simplifies handling and keeps the charging point clean and tidy.
Intelligent charging with maximum efficiency.
- The Etrel INCH Pro charging station will become one of the most intelligent devices you use every day. It can remember and anticipate the habits of charging an electric car and charge the vehicle when you need it at the lowest possible cost.
- A station that adapts to your environment.
- Easy integration with a local energy source (eg solar panels), offers an ecological source of energy.
- In conjunction with the Load Guard, the charger adjusts the charging power to the current network load to avoid overload.
Installation of a charger Installation
Before the actual installation of the station, it is necessary to consider the possibilities of the existing electrical installation of the building as well as the expectations that the owner of the station has for the equipment.