After entering the Driver Zone or the Client Zone, select the “I forgot my password” option. After entering your e-mail address, you will receive a message within a few minutes that will allow you to create a new password. If you do not remember your login e-mail, you can contact us on tel. +421 2 330 56 236 or email us at [email protected] and we can help you get a new one
Next questions from this topic
What is the difference between the Driver Zone and the Client zone?
How can I log in to the Driver Zone and Client Zone?
What can I do using the Client Zone?
On the Client Zone you can:
- Get important updates from GreenWay about charging stations & network status
- Review and update your data and the data of your car
- Review all invoiced charging sessions & billing history
What can I do using the Driver Zone?
On the Driver Zone you can:
- Find charging stations on the map (and navigate to them from your location)
- Check available chargers and cables
- Start and stop charging of the car
- Check the car’s charge status
What do the colors on the map in the Driver Zone mean?
- Green means free, available cable or charger.
- Blue means that the cable or the entire station is busy.
- Damaged stations are marked in red.
- Gray stations means that we have no communication with that station and so are uncertain of the status.
- Yellow means that the location where the charger is located is closed.