What is the difference between the Driver Zone and the Client zone?
The Driver Zone enables you to begin and end your charging sessions, check the charging process and see the real time availability of the chargers.
In the Client Zone you can manage your account, check the history of your chargings, manage and edit your personal and billing information and add accounts.
How can I log in to the Driver Zone and Client Zone?
What can I do using the Driver Zone?
On the Driver Zone you can:
- Find charging stations on the map (and navigate to them from your location)
- Check available chargers and cables
- Start and stop charging of the car
- Check the car’s charge status
What should I do if I do not remember the password for the Driver Zone and the Client Zone?
After entering the Driver Zone or the Client Zone, select the “I forgot my password” option. After entering your e-mail address, you will receive a message within a few minutes that will allow you to create a new password. If you do not remember your login e-mail, you can contact us on tel. +421 2 330 56 236 or email us at [email protected] and we can help you get a new one
What do the colors on the map in the Driver Zone mean?
- Green means free, available cable or charger.
- Blue means that the cable or the entire station is busy.
- Damaged stations are marked in red.
- Gray stations means that we have no communication with that station and so are uncertain of the status.
- Yellow means that the location where the charger is located is closed.