Over 50% of new car sales are expected to be EVs in the coming decades. In the near future, every residential building should be equipped with electric car charging stations for residents and guests.
In fact, the new European Union Energy Performance of Buildings Directive mandates this, so you can expect local laws to follow. Therefore, adapt your building projects to electromobility now – later it will be too late and much more expensive. Think of the adequate power, wiring and charging infrastructure at the design and construction stages and make your construction project EV capable.
It enables you to:
- Increase the value of your property
- Help yourself to achieve Green building/LEED certification
- Create efficient opportunities for future charging infrastructure development
- Make your building attractive to businesses and residents who demand EV charging options
- You gain additional revenue from charging services
- Show your commitment to environmental sustainability as part of your brand
- You use the best practices in building charging infrastructure available on the market
- Include your location in the largest network of EV charging stations in CEE, easily findable by EV drivers