Municipalities confront a wide array of choices when considering the topic of EV charging infrastructure. A great amount of responsibility is put on you, but often adequate resources do not follow. Where do you even begin? It can seem very complicated – but it does not have to.
Wherever you are in this process, and whether you want to start with a very small number of charging points, or you want to develop a whole plan, we can help. Having worked in this field since 2011, we have a solid understanding of what an optimal infrastructure mix is, how to site locations for charging stations and how to manage the costs. Every case is different but our lengthy and broad experience (we operate the largest network of EV charging stations in Central & Eastern Europe) will help us find the right solution for you.
We believe municipalities have a critical role to play in the development of e-mobility, which is why we prepared the report, Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure: Guidelines for Cities.
Regardless of where you are in the process of considering e-mobility, from the research phase, to the planning phase, to the purchase, deployment, or operational phases, we can help.
Providing EV infrastructure in your municipality will:
- Help you clean up the air quality in your community by supporting emissions free driving
- Allow you to develop competence and experience in how EV operates with your other (electricity) systems
- Attract out of town EV driving tourists
- Provide a possible new source of revenue
- Allow you to manage the deployment of charging infrastructure and electricity needs of your municipality
- Make your location a part of the largest network of EV charging stations in CEE, easily findable by EV drivers
- Be an investment in the future, as EV numbers will grow considerably in the coming years