Whether you have a corporate fleet, taxis, delivery vans, or rideshare vehicles, your electric fleet needs a place – or places – to charge. To maintain the uptime of your fleet and not have your drivers waiting in expensive and time- consuming queues, you should have your own, designated charging infrastructure – public or private, you decide – that you can rely on and control.
We’re very experienced working with fleets to provide the charging infrastructure and energy management systems they need to operate their vehicles predictably, efficiently, and for maximal value.
We have a number of types of charging stations for you, depending on your needs, as well as energy management to balance the overall electricity usage load and station management to allow you to monitor the stations. Having your own charging facilities will allow you to:
- Predictably charge when you need it – either scheduled or on-demand
- Minimize/nearly eliminate unplanned vehicle downtime
- See and control all costs and consumption at each charger in your network
- Assign costs and consumption to specific vehicles/drivers
- Access data, and the ability to analyze, adjust and optimize