Electric vehicles are mostly charged at night, at places where people live. So, in the near future, every residential building should be equipped with electric car charging stations for residents and guests.
In fact, the new European Union Energy Performance of Buildings Directive mandates this, so you can expect local laws to follow. Providing overnight charging is to a large extent the most comfortable and convenient way of using an electric car and this translates into the attractiveness of your property!
We know that providing charging options in multi-family residential buildings or estates is a challenge. That is why we offer support, selection of optimal solutions, installation and operation of the station and also correct billing of charging costs.
Making your building EV capable will help you:
- Make your building attractive to residents who demand EV charging options
- Gain additional revenue from charging services
- Achieve Green building/LEED certification
- Take advantage of best practices in building charging infrastructure available on the market
- Be easily findable by EV drivers, as your stations could be included in the largest network of EV charging stations in Central & Eastern Europe